Thanks Ingrid for tagging me. It’s nice to be included in blog community stuff :). OK, where do I start?
- I’m a Christian and go to St Andrew’s Church, Plymouth
- I drive a Mini Convertible.
- I’ve played the flute for over 20 years and the guitar for about 2 years.
- I’ve just started to learn to speak Dutch, so I can go and visit my cousins in Holland.
- I’m researching my family tree and one of my ancestors was shipwrecked and eaten by his crew mates as they tried to survive in a lifeboat for three weeks at sea.
- My favourite TV programme ever is Friends (which I watch over and over again on DVD).
- My Dad is also my boss.
- My top 3 rides at DisneyWorld are the Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and the Tower of Terror.
I’ll tag another 3 people shortly…