To all who celebrate this day, Happy Thanksgiving!
Even though we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, I guess that I ought to mention what I’m thankful for:
- my loving family
- my best friends
- that I live in a beautiful part of the world, in a nice house
- that I have plenty to eat every day
- that I have a job I like
- that I have the opportunities to travel
- that I can enjoy so many hobbies such as music, knitting and photography
- that my skiing accident this year wasn’t as bad as it could have been
And to whom am I thankful? Well, it can only be to the One who lives up above who gives me all that I need and more.