I have finally taken a photo of the Collinette Scallop Throw that I finished back in October (about 18 months after I started it). It was a kit that I bought at the Knitting Show in Ally Pally sometime ago comprising of lots of different Collinette yarns and a pattern booklet for different throws.
It’s meant to have a fringe on it, made with the left over yarn, but I decided not to bother with that. I enjoyed knitting it, the stitch pattern was easy, but I didn’t like knitting with some of the yarns. The mohair in particular was horrible. However the overall effect of the mohair with the various ribbon and tape yarns and other yarns is really, really nice and I’m delighted with how it has turned out.